- Site Admin
The Lonely Assassins
When Dreams Become Nightmares
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:30 am
- Location: UK
Patch Notes For March 2019 Release - 2019-03-14.1 Released On Thursday, March 14th 2019 Defect Fixes: User Interface:
Patch Notes For March 2019 Release - 2019-03-13.1 Released On Wednesday, March 13th 2019 Features & Changes Skills:
- Fixed a problem in various inventory windows, where the "slot" column was not populated correctly,
- Fixed a problem where searching for a specific Upwell structure did not work correctly, for example for remote buy order creation.
Defect Fixes: Gameplay:
- The prices at which skills are seeded to the Market has been adjusted. This change will also impact their prices when purchased via the character sheet.
- Fixed an issue where in some circumstances traversing a wormhole would transport pilots to a previous location in the system, if the wormhole collapsed.
Patch Notes For March 2019 Release Released On Tuesday, March 12th 2019 Features & Changes Audio:
- Fixed an issue where if a character had insufficient funds to complete a skills purchase no message would appear explaining why the transaction failed.
- Improved the skill tool tip text for when a character lacks the requirements needed to train.
- Fixed an issue where the estimate prices of rare skills displayed in the character sheet did not match the estimations seen elsewhere.
- Fixed an issue where capture timers for faction warfare sites were not displaying correctly.
Missions & NPCs:
- When encountering the different pirate factions around New Eden, capsuleers will be able to hear distinctly different communications chatter based on which pirate faction they come in contact with.
- Level 4 and 5 Agent missions are now only accessible for Omega Accounts
- Adjustments have been made to the respawn rates of certain nullsec anomalies. These adjustments are part of a gradual ongoing process that will see further tweaks for this type of content.
- Added the ability to purchase all core skills directly from the character sheet for a 30% markup on seeded prices.
- User Interface:
Defect Fixes: Gameplay:
- The tooltip of a repairing module in the ship hud will now have a count-down, showing how long until the module is fully repaired.
Graphics & Audio:
- To prevent exploits surrounding wars, it is no longer possible for a defending corporation to join an alliance that has an offensive war against their aggressor.
- During any war cool-down period either side of the old war can choose to declare a new war instantly if both sides are war eligible. Any new war started during the cool-down of an old war involving the same parties will immediately end the old war early and start the new war with fighting enabled (no 24 hour spool-up). This new war is still subject to the same billing and eligibility requirements of any normal war.
- Fixed several problems with the expiry of wormholes, especially for null-sec wormholes. This should fix the problem of wormholes collapsing when trying to jump through.
- Corrected the meta group attribute of several T2 and T3 items so that they will display correctly in the compare tool
- Fixed a problem with reloading partially loaded modules, where only one stack of charges was being used.
- Fitting: Fixed a problem with the "Fit Ship" option, where it did not warn properly if not sufficient ammunition could be found. It will now also restock the correct amount of mission ammunition.
- Fixed an issue causing Webifying Drones to all have the same signature radius
- Fixed Deimos mirrored faction logo.
- Fixed an issue whereby certain VFX sounds where being muted as soon as they started playing in systems with many deployed structures.
- Changed the location of a blinking light on the Cynabal which was placed on the same spot as a turret hardpoint.
- Fixed the logo displayed on the Nyx with the Police SKIN applied to it.
- Enabled a warping animation on the Astero.
- Fixed blurriness of booster trails when flying especially fast ships while having speed boosting implants.
- Fixed bug that caused explosion sounds to play when warping away from a decayed angel mass grave and minimizing the client.
- Fixed inverted logo on Tatara structure.
- Fixed clipping on the Women's Republic Fleet Ordnance Jacket.
- Fixed clipping of the Men's 'Lockstep' Boots through the Men's 'Commando' Pants.
Structures & Deployables:
- Fixed an issue in the physics engine with collision handling that could lead to ship position/velocity becoming desynchronised between server and clients.
Text & Descriptions:
- Improved a misleading error message when trying to take control of a FLEX structure, which is already controlled by someone else.
- Fixed a problem with right-click options for Upwell Structures.
- Fixed a problem with contract creation, where an "Slow Down" message was displayed, if you had items in very many Upwell Structures.
- Bounties from NPCs, which are killed by Upwell structures, are now being paid out to the controller of the structure.
- Fixed a problem where cloaking ships were sometimes not fully removed from observing clients, if they were observing space from viewing outside from an Upwell structure. This could also lead to desync.
- Fixed a problem where the docking availability icon on an Upwell structure would switch to denied, after trying to dock with a too large ship (as the ship size should not be part of this).
- Several minor text issues have been corrected.
- The error message received when the network connection between client and server ("socket closed") has been updated to provide more useful information.
- The evemail notification sent to corporation members on the deletion of a character that is a member of their corporation has been changed.
- User Interface:
- Fixed a problem in the market, which excluded items from being shown when using "Show only available" with a "Region" range filter, if they were only being sold in Upwell structures.
- Disabled the non-functional option to "Read News" on billboards.
- Fitting simulation: It is now possible to filter the hardware browser by subsystems for T3 cruisers - in combination with the filter for rigs.
- Fixed a problem that overview settings were not saved properly while being docked.
- The tooltip for a module shows now the correct damage state, while it is being repaired.
- Fixed minor issues with the alignment and text style of the object name in the radial menu.
- Fixed a problem with the show info window, where it was not possible to open the preview window of a ship, if a character with positive or negative standing was viewed before in the show info window.
- The color of links is now affected by the color blind mode.
- Fixed a problem which prevented the guests list in a station or Upwell structure to be updated properly, while a filter was active.
- Fixed a problem, where the corporation show info window was not updated properly after leaving an alliance.
"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent!"